despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My heart is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness.

3S3, P.E. TOMORROW. Please remember to bring P.E. attire.
Physics paper was quite ok. Actually all the papers so far are all "quite ok" to me, but the results will turn out to be "not ok at all". So, for a change, maybe I should say that today's paper was "not ok at all", so that it will turn out to be "quite ok". Ok ok, forget it.

I think Aik Seng squashed a beetle and cut it into half. When we went up to S5, lots of people were squealing etcetera, while Aik Seng was busy doing sth as they kind of like crowded around for a while. When they dispersed, and when I saw Aik Seng, his nose was like quite red. Don't know why I'm saying this too. Just telling you he has a red nose and according to Tingting, he cut the beetle into half.

At two there was chinese as usual and surprisingly I passed chinese and am happy, even though it was only a C5, even though the paper was said to be super easy, even though I think I'm the third lowest in class, even though I might get half of what I have now because the next paper is (again) said to be twice as hard as this.
Conclusion: This sucks.

But following that was nice. All thanks to Joel. Cos he was sitting beside me to my right, and for some reason, all my STM can recall was that Joel whispered to me something which made both of us laugh like mad, because of Jianyuan. Then he started saying about the "1, 2, 3... Laugh!" thing and I don't know why they laughed even harder, with the extra dog also. Marcus, duh. Then I took my current phone to see the reflection. I was eating Cheese Fries and wanted to check if my teeth are clean. Jianyuan saw and said that line and did that face which was x102893432985729834701 funny. I took a picture of Jianyuan and he looked so stupid also lah.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is driving me crazy. Lololol. I just zoomed in Jianyuan's picture. Joel's going to have a great time laughing at it tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone and anyone for tomorrow's paper. I have to go and shower now cos I feel sticky. I don't like the weather. Either hot like crap or raining like siao. This would make me turn on the air-conditional and contribute to more global warming and making the Earth worse. And the Great Depression II thing is ... hopeless.

Speaking of siao, I don't like it when Joel says "Siao siao!".
And I need money. A lot more. Think I'm behaving more like Mr. Krabbs alrd.
Red bull works. Bye.

"I dropped a tear,
into the ocean.
The day you find it,
is the day I will stop missing you."


---

A DISGUSTING STORY. (of Mhmd Haziq bin Hassan).
When Bush and I went up to 3S1 today, we were happily talking about this topic to Yingkiat and Tanjunhao who were seated at the back door. That was when Haziq shouted "Cheowyi!", I looked towards him, and guess what he did... Omg..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE SHOWED ME HIS NIPPLES.
Z. I want to faint again.. It's no wonder why Noppadol says he has black nipples.. I want to - alrd.. Lol.. That reminds me when Cheeyuan showed me his curly armpit hair. Omg, my mind is not pure anymore. LOL!
And the guy who showed me his nipples had just updated his bloody blog. At least he apologised to his loyal reader! BYE.

I love/miss 2I2. A lot more than you think you know.

Last note:
I asked someone to update his blog. He said it was sudden. I think so too. Why ah.
Nevermind. I'll just go study/revise for A Math now.
Bye. Serious this time.

7:05 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.