despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

when things once used to be perfect

"There is only one success - to spend your life in your own way."
i am very very sorry..


my mind was talking to my heart it said dont cry dont cry no matter what just dont cry i was standing there when (teacher) was discussing about (matter) yet i was thinking how you ignored me when i talked to you personally i didnt know this would be so serious i thought you were ok i thought everything was fine i thought you were still my friend i was wrong so wrong i really want to be a (position) but i want to be back as your friend more if i were to join (position) youd be angry with me i couldnt control anymore and brisked to the toilet it was lucky no one except (name) knew what happened to be then and when i got back i told (teacher) one quarter of what was troubling me my mind was whirling (teacher) told me to confirm about it by (date) i just asked you but youre not replying perhaps itll just be best if i shut my trap and though i want (position) a lot i cant possibly anger you any more because i dont have the ability to when i returned to class people were staring and (name) said i was pretening to be (action) maybe it was said just for the fun of it but you dont know how much its affecting me afterwards when i went to service and saw weiyang i approached God i asked why is this week so unproductive why do i see everybody so happy why do have you to give me so many tests perhaps its because i thought that i was strong and thought so highly of myself i felt His strength seeping into me but it was only that period of time when i could sense it sadly no i suck at everything (noun) then got angry with me and scolded why i got (place) so late i was so tired then i thought back of the other person (name) was so close to me and now were drifting apart thats cos (name) as a new target and im left here fending all the so called pain alone which everybody thinks its fake ok so it is what can you do so you think you can deal with it more than i do bring it on show what you have always relied on (name) whenever i felt sad but now hes gone forever im trying my best here but it seems useless cts are also coming in less than a week and all i remember is that ive been failing all my tests of every subject since day one competition is only a month away and i havent been proving those results i had much earlier on and never showed my presence at (place) for more than a week already i guess everything is gone for now including two of the closest friends in my life and all the standards i had how wonderful life is nobody would understand i feel like (action) i hope for one last time things would go back to normal again i pray when i look into the mirror and see someone whom i know i admire whos doing well whos not making people (adjective) anymore whos finally really truthfully happy

i stood at the window
looking out at the grey sky today
as the rain started falling
lightning started flashing
thunder started striking
cold wind blew across my face
God i beg for Your mercy
please stop doing this to me


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

it used to be so fun..

2:49 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.