despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Total Defence Day.

"He's just a _ _ _ _"
Sounds familiar..
You are my past, my present, my future...
Because you,
Represent my sadness...
I should have known better,
than to trust you...
I will be forever grateful to you.


"The summit of happiness is reached when a person is ready to be what he is.
Seek not that the things which happen should happen as you wish,
but wish the things which happen to be as they are,
and you will have a tranquil flow of life."


This time, I will be prepared for any obstacles.
Cos if I can overcome my greatest boundary,
nothing can stop me anymore.
Go ahead and hate me.
I'm not afraid and am ready.
Come defeat me.

I shall stop having high hopes on Love,
and hopefully you will stay faithful,
that I will be the last girl you hurt.
Amen.


(I looked at my keyboard,
and thought that "u" and "i" would always be together.
I was wrong..)
Bye.

9:04 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.