despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pok loves to -show proudness-

SISTA I REMEMBER WHAT I WANT TO TELL YOU ALREADY.

First day of school.

Woke up around 645AM lol. No detention~ Ms Chan saw my extension.
"Your whole ponytail is pink!"
HAHA, very kua zhang. So she talked nicely and sent me to the barber (for the extension only). Then Ms Wong the hair dye also see... -.- Wuying had black hair spray. Ms Wong allowed to spray just for now.

Then waited for all the guys to cut their hair. Very sian actually. Saw all the guys coming out from barber one by one with funny haircuts. One said:
"Wo hen xiang(4) hui dao primary school yi yang!" HAHA.

Derek also his hair at first sibei chio, then kena cut. HAHA. His hand was worse than I thought! =/ Finally, Govin came with $1 dye... Lol. The people went to dye.

HE DREW A DICK. (actually is sideburn HAHA)

Classroom nowhere to seat liao lo. Zhen shi de. So I ended up sitting beside a pig. JK in front. HAHAHA JK. Actually is Zeikei with the accent. Had boring lessons. Especially Chinese lah, the worst subject ever. What, homework to do with cows.
Ms Chua: (gasp) THERE ARE TWO AH MOKS IN THIS CLASS?!?!
Hahaha!

Recess not hungry so didn't eat and went to S1. I did the thing I always do to Tan Tan's pencil box! And the Haziq hor... draw some kuku thing which made Jordan made more effects to it and Haziq laugh until very happy and say he's very high. HAHAHA. Sweden sit beside Jordan some more! AND JESLYNN SITS WITH MINGWEI. HAHHAHHAHAA. Won't be surprised if Nehneh suddenly loves Chinese Chess alot.

Jinfei: "Woah wo hen sian lah! Entertain wo leh."
So I told him the giraffe and Tarzan's party thing which I tell everyone =) JK also listening! =) So I deduced after that that only Sarah See Xie Yi will get turned on by this joke. HAHA. And after he slept for many million hours, he started his story of riding the bike and seeing four snakes.

And this is the best thing of all...
THERE'S SOMEONE IN CLASS WHO LOVES JJ'S SONGS TOOOOOO. But I dunno who lah, haiz haiz.
I also neh see Pokpok today lehzzzzz =(

Second: Attend any of JJ's concert for at least once.

---

During recess I saw Ah Wang at Bookshop! Woah then I shouted his name very loud he went to hide and when I saw him he was giving that funny face again and Coshly said: "Haha! No wonder you said omg!" HAHA. AH WANG LOOKS CUTE IN LONG PANTS. I LIKE AH WANG =)

8:53 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.