despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Funny.


HUIEN HAPPY NEW YEAR HAHAHAHHAA.

Happy birthday Junkai!! =)

"2i2 troublemakers. but at least i can go crazy ==" (Haziq)
"S P C T P (Social studies Comparison Skills) - Sweden's penis Cute to Play" (Haziq)
"PSP - Pluck Sweden's penis" (Haziq)
"Wah... Your hair ahhhhhhhh!..." (Haziq to Bushy)
"Die die must be in tip top condition tmr!" (Haziq)
"YOU ARE ADDICTED TO MY BLOG! LOYAL READER OF MY BLOG!" (Haziq)

"LOL we there suan about the new fat shit teacher. you tml notice. SIBEI FAT DE. SUMPA. -draws picture of tummy- AND ITS NOT A DICK." (Derek)
"TML YOU OWNSELF SEE LA. I NOT LYING. YOU TML GOT 30MIN EXTRA TO FIND HIM. HE STAND OUT IN THE CROWD. HE STAND IN MIDDLE OF PARADE SQUARE. THEN WALK HERE WALK THERE. SURE CAN SPOT. really tml you see. i sure you laugh 30min." (Derek)
"哪里有liu liu告诉我!" (Derek)
"WTF. YOU WAIT MY HAIR LONG LA. My hair long see you suan what. 说好的头发呢? 说好的头发呢? 说好的头发呢? 说好的头发呢? 说好的头发呢?" (Derek)

"PA PU BA." (Peihan)
"Woah, then my name become Boonyi!" (Wenqi)
"Eh Ziqi, let me see your wallet." (Jinfei)
"I left my wallet at home." (Yinjunhao)
"My wallet? Oh. In my pocket lah." (Joel)
"Yeah my wallet have milk." (Shinan)
"I bought my wallet from The Wallet Shop." (Shinan)
"There, my wallet." (Audric)
and he hands out the small blue thing everytime the same question is asked!!!
(wallet = nipple)

"I don't give a dam(n). No river. No reservoir." (Javan)
"HAPPY NEW YAR!" (Javan said very funnily)
"Weichin, I want to pressure PLEASURE you." (Weijie the Bawang)
"Omg... My legs is shaking like mad..." (Darren)
"BIKINI'S LUCK!" (Darren who had typo and actually meant Beginner's Luck)
"AND I ~ WILL ALWAYS LOVE NOODLES ~" (Darryl)
"It's ok, you can print your papers with noodles." (Darryl)
"Brr. I better stop gossiping. I don't want become auntie." (Sweden)
"HI. Eh? Oh... Wrong class..." (Aizhen)
"I SWEAR IM PRETTIER THAN THOSE FLOWERS." (Kristie)
"Cucumber? Oh, sure, LOVES. Cherlyn you want my ice lemon tea arh? Ok! LOVES TOO." (Ziqi)
"See. -proud face- So pro." (Teng Junkai)
"Wow. Can one lah. Then after that can teach me to shoot properly. Or else I disgrace myself." (Maungthet)
"The condom can walk." (Audric)
"I thought (taiti) is daiji." (Zhengxin)
"Me 们刚才在等 you 们." (Shuwuen)
"刚才那个是 Audric 啊?!?!" (Sally the Laoren)

"If you want to die, please touch the metal." (Raymond Loh)
"Chin Zeikei and coffee girl! Wake up!" (Ms Chua)
"And I used to think Chingay parade was a parade of cartoon characters like Winnie the Pooh and my favourite Carebears!!" (Ms Chua)

During Social Studies.
Ms Chan: "OOPS. My pencil broke."
Wenqi: "No, it's pencil lead."
Wenqi: "Cos you buy lousy lead."
Audric: "Cos you're too poor."

In chem lab.
Me: "I got do my chemistry you know, you think I never do right. Walao..."
Junkai: "I got say you never do?"
(ignores and takes out paper)
(thinks: omg. I never do.)
(Junkai sees the paper)
Junkai: "I thought you say you got do?"
Me: "I gottttt. 我真的有做 ok!"
Junkai: "你在梦里做."

In class during recess time.
Jolene: "Want play taiti?"
Zhengxin: "Oh, 我不会玩."
(about 5 mins later)
Me: "Zhengxin, 你没有玩?"
Zhengxin: "我不会玩!"
(about 10 mins later)
Xinmei: "Nah, zhengxin 你帮我玩."
Zhengxin: "BUT 我不会玩!!!"

Dinner @ Toastbox, JP.
Wenqi: "我要回家挖鼻孔了..."
(about 10mins later, his nose bled)
Shinan: "ORH!!! HORNY!!!"
(looked towards me. I was across Wenqi.)
Shinan: "哇, 你的 taste 很 bad leh..."

MSN Conversation.
Me: Blah blah blah... You know him anot?
Derek: Not much LOL. Blah blah blah...
Me: (听了不爽) Walao... Hes even nicer than you ok xD
Derek: YALA YALA.
Derek: cause he more hair right?

5 Facts You Might Not Know About Haziq.
1. He has had the intention to hang a "Blog Job" Sign outside his toilet.
2. He has actually said "CHEER UP LOLS!".
3. He gives the constipated look after morning assembly on the way back to class in the parade sq.
4. He calls me man.
5. He is going to "fcking fck (person1) upside down adn tell him that (person2) is not the only perfect one."

4 Facts You Might Not Know About Hui En.
1. She loves competing in word challenge.
2. She feels like eating seaweed.
3. She doesn't want to talk to me woman.
4. She overtook me in word challenge!@#$%. is now below me in word challenge!!!

3 Facts You Might Want To Know About Jayda.
1. She gives a jiaobin everytime you say something she doesn't like.
2. She loves tellng everybody to sms her cos her smses are unlimited.
3. She is a full-time yao nie like Zhixian. LOL.

2 Facts You Might Want To Know About Darryl.
1. He calls himself anti-social in S4 but he isn't an anti-social! (MAKE FRIENDS WITH HIM HAHAHAHA)
2. He made a big noodle discovery thanks to LFK.

1 Fact You Might Not Know about Linyan.
1. She lost her voice and Zane said she sounded like a guy. I'm gonna give her her voice back on her birthday! =)

Labels:


1:33 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.