despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ABC.

"Yay, got myself a slim... no not I slim down. Just got a slim PSP."
From Guanliang's Personal Message. Lol.

Happy one day old to Wenxin!! =)))

(Click for Quiz.)

Ten things about me.

1. Are you single?
I don't know...

2. Are you happy about that?
...

3. Are you bored?
Ah boh..

4. Are you sad?
No I don't know...

5. Are you Italian?
DO I EVEN look like one?

6. Are you plastic?
No, I'm metal...

7. Are you cool?
Huh?

8. Are you Chinese?
... No no I'm an Indian. Vanakkam. -shakes head like kristie-

9. What are you?
A black.

Ten Facts.

1. Initials.
J. B. (Stands for James Bond)

2. Nicknames.
People call me James bond together with Indians. Cos I'm an Indian.
What?

3. Birth Place.
James Bond's mother.

4. Hair colour.
Hot Pink.

5. Age.
I also dunno.. Go internet find lah I so famous..

6. Eye colour.
Purple.

7. Birthday.
Hm...
My birthday's today how could you forget ok nevermind I have a big heart and now I'm forgiving you for making the biggest mistake of your life so where's my present?

8. Mood.
You don't give me my present I angry already ah...

9. Favourite Colours.
Purple. Wooooo. I'm gay. For your information, gay means happy ok... Not the other one...

10. Left or right handed.
Down. (there)

Ten this or that?
1. Love or money?
Love.

2. Hard liquor or beer?
Coffee. Ok ok, beer...

3. Cats or dogs?
Woof.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends.. Being lonely is ok...

5. Television or internet?
McCain or Obama?
Ok actually I like TV more.

6. Pepsi or coke?
Pepsi sounds nicer.

7. Wild night out or a romantic night?
Second one...

8. Money or happiness?
... Happiness means you're happy means either you have money and you're happy or you don't have money but you're still happy so obviously answer is...?

9. Night or day?
Night...

10. IM (instant messanger) or phone?
Phone ... ... ...

Ten differences in a relationship.

1. Smile or eyes?
Smile... =)

2. Light or dark hair?
His hair.

3. Hugs or kisses?
Hug.

4. Intelligence or attraction?
Attraction.

5. Hook-up or relationship?
RELATIONSHIP LAHHHHH. Grrrrr.

6. Trust or love?
Trust and love.

7. Long distance or short?
As long as have trust and love, anything is ok... I guess...

8. Call or text?
Call ... ... ...

9. Older or younger?
Same.

10. Looks or personality?
With looks even better of course, but personality is still the most important...

Ten Last.

1. Last phone call you made?
Haziq.

2. Last phone call you received?
Cherlyn.

3. Last person/people you hung out with?
2I2 =)

4. Last person to text you?
Either Haziq telling me to return him his PSP memory stick or Geek telling me how funny the Chicken Run was when Ziqi said it yesterday as the chicken dropped... =) That stupid Nehneh lah. Haiyo.

5. Last person you tickled?
Zzz. Don't know...

6. Last person you IM?
Lim Hui En =)

7. Last person you hugged?
Spongebob.

8. Last person you slept with?
Spongebob with the rest of the spongebobs and soft toys.

9. Last person/people you laughed with?
Starts laughing. K, I laughed with myself.

10. Last dream you can remember?
The dream with him inside... ...

Ten people I tag
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.

Credits to JW.



I feel like dying liao lah... ... ...
Die lor... ...

Labels:


6:39 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.