despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

123.

SARAH CHEER UP CHEER UP!!

241008
Happy Birthday Felicia Chin!
281008
Happy Birthday Li Qing.
301008
Happy Birthday Maradona!
011108
Happy Birthday Wenxin!
041108
Happy Birthday Eleazar. Lol.
071108
Happy Birthday Woo Chee Yuan!
151108
Happy Birthday Javan.
251108
Happy Birthday Derek Pot. Lol..

(The first thing I see every morning is Spongebob's smile. That is Happiness. You think so?)

Q1) Do you have secrets?
I shall not tell you. That's a secret.

Q2) Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Am I too old?

Q3) Do you enjoy going to school?
Actually yes.

Q4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
That's another secret. How?

Q5) Will you fall in love with your best friend?
If my best friend is a guy.
But the person I love is him.

Q6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone if the person loves you back.
Loved by someone if it's the person you love.
I feel so selfish...

Q7) List out your 15 favourite songs:
Ole Ole - DJ Bobo
Coup De Boule(!) - La Plage Records
小丑鱼 - 罗志祥
焰火 - 光良
自恋 - 罗志祥
夜曲 - 周杰伦
翅膀 - 林俊杰
曹操 - 林俊杰
简简单单 - 林俊杰
突然累了 - 林俊杰
流行主教 - 林俊杰
豆浆油条 - 林俊杰
让我心动的人 - 林俊杰
爱情Yoghurt - 林俊杰
会有那么一天 - 林俊杰
(These are only some nice ones... Not say favourite or what.. But JJ rocks.)

Q8) If the person you like is already attached, what would you do?
What more can I do... It's not as if I can stop it or anything... It's his decision and I should respect him... ... ... ...

Q9) Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
I don't recall...

Q10) What takes you down the fastest?
Something called Love..

Q11) How would you see yourself in 10years time?
Some useless person...

Q12) Who is currently the most important to you?
God, Spongebob, Family, Cherlyn, Pok, Aizhen, Jordan, him..

Q13) What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I koped this from Hui En. She's a super fan of 霸王, didn't I mention before? Many people say she's emo, or whatever, I hate that word. But I don't find her so, cos I don't think she is. Yep.

Q14) Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Obviously married but poor.

Q15) What is your favourite colour?
This =)

Q16) Would you give all in a relationship?
I don't know how to answer this. It depends on the relationship. But the relationships I have from young all answer to a yes.

Q17) If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
No answer cos I don't even know who the 2 people are. Have then say.. -.-

Q18) Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the person has done?
Firstly, I have to know what he/she has done right?
Considering the horrible thing is he/she stealing my eraser. That's ok. But when he/she kills someone I love alot, that's another thing. How could I forgive and forget in this case...

Q19) Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
This is the last secret, lol.

Q20) 5 people I've tagged:
1 2 3 4 5.
(Credits: Hui En)


10:38 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.