despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Lyrics,



(Lyrics.)

HSM3 was super.. Or should I say, fabulous.
I still believe.
(Hayden Panettiere)

I Still Believe Lyrics
Hayden Panettiere
[Verse 1]
Somehow I know I will find a way,
To a brighter day, in the sun
Somewhere I know that he waits for me,
Someday soon he’ll see, I’m the one.

[Hook:]
I won’t give up on this feeling,
And nothing could keep me away.


[Chorus:]
‘Cause I still believe in destiny,
That you and I were meant to be.
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above,
‘Cause I still believe, believe in love.
(Na na na, na nana, na na na, na nana)

[Verse 2]
I know what’s real can not be denied,
Although it may hide for a while.
With just one touch love can calm your fears,
Turning all your tears, into smiles.

[Hook:]
It’s such a wonderous feeling,
I know that my heart can’t be wrong.

[Chorus:]
‘Cause I still believe in destiny,
That you and I were meant to be.
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above,
‘Cause I still believe, believe in love.

[Breakdown:]
Love can make miracles, change everything,
Lift you from the darkness, and make your heart sing (make your heart sing),
Love is forever, when you fall, it’s the greatest power of all.

[Chorus:]
Oh I still believe in destiny,
That you and I were meant to be.
I still wish on the stars as they fall from above,
‘Cause I still believe, believe in love.

Yes I still believe, believe in love.

I still believe in love,
(na na na, na nana, na na na, na nana)
I still believe, believe in love,

I still believe, believe in love.

I still believe in love.
(Jenny Hyun)

It was a clear summer day
when I saw the tears on your face
I knew that our time was up on us

Our moment of end was so fast
but the kiss of goodbye always lasts
not even time could fade it away

Even though you are no longer here
there is still something between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'll never lose my trust

Just another lesson to be learned
gotta move on and not lose faith
just another obstacle to take
live my life before it gets too late

I won't give up, I won't stay down
this is what life's worth living for
I still believe in love

I'm holding the warmth of your lips
it feels like the first time we kissed
when all of the stars lined up for us

but like the wind you said goodbye
and left me alone here to cry
we shouldn't have gone our separate ways

Even though you are no longer here
there is still somethign between us
Even though life isn't fair
I'll never lose my trust.

Labels:


1:03 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.