despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Lyrics..

If we hold on together,

You are too beautiful for the human eye
You are the dream that never dies
You are the fire that burns inside
You are the sunshine in the sky
You are the sparkle in my eyes
I never thought that I could love
Someone as much as I love you
I know its crazy but its true
I never thought that I could need
Someone as much as I need you
I love you...
- Dan Hill

There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far
And can you feel the love tonight
How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours
- Elton John

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
- Richard Marx

So many years' gone
Still I remember
How did I ever let my heart
Believe in one who's never
giving love to me

So many years' gone
Love that was so wrong
I can't forget the way it used to be
And how you change the
taste of love for me

You're my one more chance
I never thought I'd find
You're the one romance
I've always known in my mind
No one will ever touch me more
I only hope that in return
I might have saved
The best of me for you

And we'll have no ending
If we can hold on
I think I've gone this
far because of you
Could be no other lovers will do

No one will ever touch me more
I only hope that in return
No matter how much we have to learn
I save the best of me for you
- Kenny Rogers

8:48 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.