despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-

haziqq.: Hahaha. Zzz, ask the Hairul to go die -.- I'm not coli lor. I complain to your Nadin then you know uh.
nylrehc!: Haha. Yesyes, liao liao liao. And always go Dongdong Uncle there he not there lor. I'm so scared sia you so "fierce" =)
Secret Admirer: Lol! Where got people dunno themselves one. Is it? But watch on youtube better cause TV got so many commercials.. Don't listen to Cherlyn, later her Jeron come whack you.
haziqq.: One more thing one more thing -.- Yeah yeah I love Leslie. Anyway everytime I see him I will say he cute then he will just give his type of smile. He used to it already. Love Leslie better than you love Azha(hahahahahaha)r, right =)
kristie: Haha, laugh until like that! Yea lah you'll be "pokpok! see my new red pants. Speedo. Cos fuhua pants sibei ugly lah!" Lmao haha=)

Me: Shi Ting, life is so meaningless, right?
Shi Ting: What?!
Cherlyn: No! Life is meaningful!
-Shi Ting agreed-
Cherlyn: Maybe cause you haven't found the meaning to your life yet.
Me: Oh.. Yea.. Yea hor.. OK =)


Saw a little girl going to Yuhua Pri taking the same lift as me. She's very nice. Although she isn't those kind of perfect princess guys see in their eyes, I think she'll grow up to be a very sweet and kind person who knows how to care about the people around her. If I were a guy, I'd choose these type of people instead of the ______ ones..

Reading in the morning then two periods of math and history.. Went down to eat fishrice.. Lol, Ziqi, cherlyn and Huilun/Jianyuan calls it like that. Two free periods of chinese, followed by claymation and science.

I'm not coli -.-
Nothing else to say le, sorry Cherlyn my post is long liao =)

If I've had a fake long lost twin, I could get her to replace me in this world.. Better ma...

3:00 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.