despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Today is 14th.

SOMEONE IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. And a pig=)


I know my results suck... But don't have to like that one right.... I useless lah call jiu call lor... The most cannot use com and take away my phone... What more can you do.. Hit me smack me cane me... GOt use is it... Might as well kill me..... THe world doesn't need such a person like me anyway.....

Euro 2008 ended two weeks ago... Still need wait two more years for World Cup=( I want to see Podolski play...

I think Azhar's feeling much better now..=)=) And si biantai also ba, hah..
No mood to elaborate about today..

俗语说:Guanliang 是肥的!
- Cheeyuan.


And, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHEN JIAWEI!=)
It was yesterday ok I remember=) HOpe you've had a wonderful day=) You ting tong kia, must remember to glue your head ok=) 14 le so cannot so childish haha. Take care=D

Labels:


4:37 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.