despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-

"Is she always this depressed?"

No.

Kkkkk, I'm using 91639382 temporarily... You want prank call then prank call I don't care already... Because I'm just so tired....

Another rainy morning.. Didn't bring umbrella because it wasn't raining until it started to rain when I was halfway to the bus stop.. When I was about to jaywalk, a man in his car saw me and while waiting for cars to go he took his red umbrella out and stuck it out of the car window.. So shocked.. Cars behind were horning at him so he drove away..

Reached school in time.. Had art, chinese, ME, recess, science, english, math.. So sleepy in class nowadays.. I forgot what happened in class so nothing to say already...

Dennis asked me if I saw the MC.. Maybe something isn't correct... But he didn't want to let me know.. Azhar looked so so so so so sick... And I think he is as ill as he looks... No matter what happened, I really hope he would get well now... Because I hate seeing such a bubbly friend being so ill and emotional..

That's all...

PS. I wouldn't want to stay back tomorrow, or else people would start thinking rubbish again... It is rubbish... -.-... Don't argue....


















即使我现在说什么也没有用了....
It is very difficult...
But I must force myself to control my actions...
And give up hope once and for all....
Unless the rumours are true...
My decision would be final....

TCY, STOP TALKING TO HIM!!!!!!!!! T.T

5:20 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.