despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-

Good thing I came late today... Handphone confiscated I think alot of people know already.. Geek currently sharing her phone with me.. =) Nothing much happened today.. Just another day of bundle of misery...

But at least have a small heart biantai to talk to.. I never say I love you hor is you "force" me one.. You better don't copy and paste that thing ok.. And got a long nose is good.. Special ok... =)

Thank you again Geek for lending me your phone to use.. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you =)

Nothing much happened today... Even if there was also nothing nice about it...


























I don't see why you have to put on a fake front in front of me when you hate me so much.. Do you think I like having my name called out.. Do you think I like having other people saying about the person.. Do you think I enjoy having my phone taken away by teacher.. Maybe you think I do, then there's nothing I can say... If you want all these to happen on you.. I would have already given them all to you if I could.. Maybe you enjoy all the attention on you so that you would be the main spotlight whatever but I don't see what it has got to do with giving me those looks... You can say anything you want behind my back.. You've seen that I've said it and this is proof.. But I am still a human.. I do have feelings.. Happy sad angry anything I have experienced before.. And you are adding misery to me each and every day.. Ignore me for all you want.. Just don't give me the fugly face... Maybe I cannot change you, but neither can you do the same to me... And I hope you know I feel that what you are doing everyday is really rude.. Very, very rude....

3:59 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.