despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ZZZ

I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND. WHY DO THE GOOD PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO LEAVE THIS WORLD AND WHY DO THE BAD AND BLOODY IDIOT ASSHOLE PEOPLE ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH ALL THE BAD DEEDS OR CRIMES THAT THEY HAVE COMMITED. WHY DO THE GOOD PEOPLE ALWAYS DO MANY GOOD DEEDS BUT GET PAID BACK WITH NOTHING BUT SHIT IN THE END AND WHY DO SOME STUPID NO GOOD USELESS DUMMIES GET ALL THE LUCK EVERYTIME.

WHY DOES GOD HAVE TO TAKE AWAY THE GOOD AND KIND PEOPLE ONE AFTER ANOTHER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WRONG HAVE THEY DONE TO DESERVE SUCH AN ENDING OF LIFE OR ANYTHING. HOW COME THE NICE PEOPLE END UP BEING PUNISHED INSTEAD OF THE EVIL PEOPLE. PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY, OH LIFE'S LIKE THIS LIFE'S LIKE THIS LIFE'S LIKE THIS. LIKE GET A LIFE COME ON THEN WHY IS LIFE LIKE THAT THEN!

MAYBE AFTER SAYING ALL THESE, YOU MIGHT NEVER KNOW THAT I MIGHT DIE THE NEXT DAY. GOD CAN JUST TAKE MY LIFE UNEXPECTEDLY WHEN I CROSS THE ROAD TOMORROW OR WHEN I'M OUTDOORS AND PERHAPS A METEORITE OR BOMB WOULD LAND ON ME HOW THE HECK WOULD I KNOW.

IT'S JUST SO SAD BUT STUPID TO SEE SUCH THINGS GOING ON EVERYDAY. WHY CAN'T THERE JUST BE PEACE, NO WORRIES AND PURE FAIRNESS FOR JUST ONE BLOODY DAY. WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE WARS IN COUNTRIES. IS IT VERY COOL TO FIGHT WITH OTHERS AND COMPARE WHICH WEAPON IS MORE CHEAP OR SUCKY. WHY DO INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE TO GET AFFECTED BY SUCH INCONSIDERATE FREAKS. IN THE END THOSE POOR PEOPLE CRY OVER FOR THE LOSS OF THEIR LOVED ONES' LIFES. BUT DO THOSE INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE CARE? NO THEY DON'T! BECAUSE IT'S NOT THEIR FAMILIES WHO ARE HARMED.

OK OK I GET IT, LIFE'S UNFAIR AND LIFE'S LIKE THIS, RIGHT?!

BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE JUSTICE IN THE WORLD?!?!

Damn, I should cool down. Still, at the end of the day, I don't understand what's the big problem with some peabrained and cuckoo baskets in the world who don't care about the people around them at all, or why God have to take away innocent lives one after another and not punishing the bad people.

And to people who read this, thank you but I don't need your comments.

I feel so stuck up. I know some people might find that I've gone bonkers or perhaps they support the evilness in this world I have no idea but for all I care I still don't think this is right of them to do so and I really want peace & justice in the world.

And sorry if this post has offended anyone. I just cannot tolerate/stand it any much longer.

7:22 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.