despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...

Today is the first day of the four weeks of holiday...


Met CHristine and Soksan at KFC, ate, met Yeowyong at MRT and went to Yishun. Took bus and reached Safra. The whole journey was boring and I just had my earphones plugged and kept my mouth closed while SOksan was there laughing and deesiao-ing Yeowyong I think. Lol.

After wearing the jackets, we began to shoot. Finished 40 when Lao Zhang told us to go over to the bigger room cause I think the competition ended there or something. But stopped shooting and kept the rifles instead. Coach Chaoxiang was like,"That's lame" and that Chee Soksan kept laughing. Hahaha.

She told us to bring the weapons over to the room where the NCC people shoot. That room very nice lor. On top got leaves also. Lol, dunno how to say lah. Hen cool jiu dui le. Hah.. Went 7-11 to buy a drink and slacked. Waited for everyone and went to have dinner at the hawker centre nearby.

Took train and bus home.

Monthly shoot tomorrow. Hope it would be ok..


And it's only the first day...



I only can say that I miss you very very much...
And that day might be the only day I get to see you during the (!!!!!) holidays...
So what I can do now is just hope that everything goes well..
But I have a feeling that I wouldn't get to see you at all...
And I feel so....

This sucks lah!!! =( =( =( =( =(

Feel like dying...

Labels: , , , , ,


8:10 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.