despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Happy birthday, Jan! =)

JANELYN ONG! Happy birthday! =) Sorry for your late present, but hope you'll like it ok. Know you don't mind, because you still owe me a bubble tea from Sweetalk. Haha =)


Read the obituaries in the newspaper when I woke up. There was a kind face which caught my eye there. And a mother with a kind face had given birth to a daughter with such strong determination. Even if the others don't, I do respect her. A lot.

Went to the Jurong library with Cherlyn and Jeron. So many cute little babies~ Especially that sweet girl in the tram(?) who held up her hand and smiled at me, so I went to shake her hand. She's so adorable!!!

Jeron was quite good at drums. Saw many people there. Liyan, Baohui, si Jocelyn, Wanting, Yunxin, Peihan, Magdelene. Also saw a female wearing a big spngebob shirt. Damn, why can't I find one of those. I'm dying for a spongebob tee.

Nothing else to add. And dear Huien, don't worry, I'm fine, thanks =)

---

Everyday I would be thinking of you. Every hour I would be wondering how you were and what you were doing. Every minute I would feel a sense of sadness because of the distance I felt between you and me these few weeks. Every second I would wait for that day when, hopefully, everything would be able to be like how it used to be again.

And I still don't know why this happens to me...

Labels: , ,


7:05 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.