despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Gah.

Just finished watching Just In Singapore (9 o'clock show in Channel 8) last episode. Some parts were so eye-teary.

  • When Dingyi (Kang Chengxi!) heard the record of Xiuming (Fiona Xie!) naming the 3 million price. [It was fake actually]
  • When Dingyi (Kang Chengxi) realised that things Xiuming (Fiona Xie) did like the so-called pregnancy and everything was fake. This part was so so so nice ok.
  • When Xiuzhen (Paige Chan) called Nancy (Chen Liping) 'mum' when she was to kneel down to her on daughter, although they have already signed a contract that said they were not related to each other.
  • When Weijie (that shuai boy!) got knocked down by a car driven by Zhigang (Adam Chen!). Everyone around was crying. Another part was when Robert (Nelson Chia) told Weijie (his son) that he will finally find a job. Really very sad.
  • When Zhigang (Adam Chen) was crashed by the car and died. Granny Ma (Hong Da Mu) shruggled and yelled in pain for her grandson, despite the way he had always treated her -sad look-

    These were the only ones which really left a deep impression in my mind.



    I don't know what I should do. I just feel so guilty. Why is this happening to me. And why does the person I fell for hate me so much when I don't know what I have done. This is so annoying but no matter how hard I try I CANNOT GIVE UP.
    I remember, once, I read my horoscope. It said something like accepting the person who likes you, instead of the person you like, but doesn't like you. Too high standards will give you nothing in the end. But I CANNOT I CANNOT I CANNOT.
    I've stared at the moving cars outside school today. I was thinking what it would be like if I went in front of them. It means either hospital, Hell or Heaven. Perhaps if I were lucky, I would land myself in Heaven and don't have to face you again. Then you and her would be peaceful without me, the stupid extra. But, the thought of my parents and family made me change my mind.
    I'm very afraid of Death, but I fear you more, do you understand?!?!?!
    I hate it so much when people keep mentioning his name in front of me purposely.


    我真的不行!WHY WHY WHY LAH =((((((((((((((((((((((((((

    (I feel as if I'm talking to myself. I tell anyone things like this and no one would give a damn to understand)

    11:33 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.