despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-cries-

I don't know why you hate me, and I don't know what I've done to have offended you both either. Was it something I said? Did I say things like," Hey bitch, you suck." or rude stuff which make you dislike me? Seriously, I don't get it. Why do you act so friendly in front of me when it's all a fake. Why. You could have just told me you hated me so, instead of doing this behind my back.

If you hate me, tell me straight to my face can. I'm not angry. I'm just so, so shocked. I thought you both were true friends. How we spent the wonderful days last year, I still remember, even if you two don't. This is super hurting. My mind was blank when I saw that thing you called me.

I can try to change for the better if you can tell me my flaws. Since you hate me, why can't you just tell me. It's not as if I'm stopping you from doing so or anything. Since you hate me so much, why don't you call me that name in the face. Isn't it better. You can just disgace me in front of everybody and tell them what a sucker I am.

Was this what you both wanted? If so, why don't you do it.

Do you know what kind of feeling this is that I'm having right now. It's like millions of knifes stabbed into the heart, but no matter how hard I rack my brain, I really don't recall what I've said to have offended both of you. Unless, for no good reason, I'm just the dog who follows you both at the back, like what you've called me.

I'm the dumb dog, tied around the leash which is led by both of you. Is it satisfactory to you. I run errands for you. I lick your shoes for you. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, OR ARE THE SHOES NOT CLEAN ENOUGH.

PLEASE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS. TO YOU, IT MIGHT JUST BE A JOKE. LIKE, 'OH SO FUNNY, HAHAHA'. BUT CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF SADNESS AND PAIN IM HAVING, AFTER HEARING AND LOOKING AT THESE THINGS.


I'm really having a headache now, but it's no match to the pain in my heart.


I just want to know what I have done wrong.......

=((((((((((((((

9:38 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.