despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

-

Haziq saw my astroboy display picture.
Ṣỏḡẹᵏᵎᵑᵍ[nglia][/align] ̢̙͟͞ᵗ͟͞ᵅ͟͞ᵑ͟͞͞ᵑ͟͞ᵊ͟͞ᵈ̘̚ says:
what fcuk wrong with you? lol astro boy
me:
lol cannot meh you and your.. one eye small one eye big dp
Ṣỏḡẹᵏᵎᵑᵍ[nglia][/align] ̢̙͟͞ᵗ͟͞ᵅ͟͞ᵑ͟͞͞ᵑ͟͞ᵊ͟͞ᵈ̘̚ :
xD
me:
LOL idiot

He is such a peanut.

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

Literature Nerd
Anime Nerd
Artistic Nerd
Musician
Social Nerd
Drama Nerd
Science/Math Nerd
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace



From Eisabess.
The rule of this: Readers are supposed to read this quiz that you have done and judge which character from Twilight you should be paired up with. Since this is something you do, you should judge for yourself what are your traits and do not be afraid to state them confidently.


Name: Cheowyi.
Age: 13+
Gender: Female

3 words to describe you: Boring, talkative, something.

Positive things about you:
(This is just what I think it is like)
+ I can cheer some people up.
+ I don't fall over so often?
+ I care for animals.
And perhaps a few more.

Negative things about you:
+ Stubborn.
+ I get stupid moodswings everyday when I think of someone.
+ When I get angry, I don't care but shout like a mad dog and slam things.
+ I cannot control my feelings.
+ I have a big mouth, so don't tell me secrets.
And many more.

Talents: Well, I like art; Not those kind of clay stuff but more to the sketches. I've won trophies and I think I should appreciate this gift from God, though it might not be such a big deal to some.

Weaknesses: Gullible and blur at times, I often get tricked by many. Ok, maybe put it in the way of 'sotong'. I better watch out on April Fools.

Fears:
+ Love

5 things you like: (food, weather, things you like to do, anything)
+ Love
+ You
+ Spongebob
+ JJ
+ Lilic (Purple)


5 things you don’t like:
+ Love
+ You
+ Loneliness
+ The dark
+ Liars

Music you like: (you can list genres or artists)
+ JJ Lin
+ SHE
+ Cao Ge
+ Guang Liang
+ Rui En
+ Jin Sha
+ Milubing
+ Fahrenheit
+ Natalie
+ Simple Plan
+ BoA

Favorite Places (cities, countries, etc):
Venice, Italy; Lucerne, Switzerland; Zermatt, Switzerland; Paris, France; Gold Coast, Australia

Do you like being spoiled? (as in.. Does people spending money on you, bother you?)
No, I don't want to be pampered.

Do you have a high self-esteem or a low self-esteem?
Perhaps a middle self-esteem.

On Relationships:
If you could create your dream guy/girl..
What would their eye color be? Black.
What would their hair color be? Black.
What would be their age range? Same as mine.
What would their height be? 163cm
What would their body build be like? Strong & tanned complexion.
What type of people do you usually fall for? Sweet, caring, funny & lovable.
When it comes to relationships list the following words in importance.. (from most important to least):
Personality
Beauty (appearance)
Popularity (this just means.. how well liked they are by people- we’re not talking cheerleaders in highschool here.)
Intelligence
Wealth

For each This or That question, Choose the Trait that Appeals to You In People..
Reserved or Outgoing: Outgoing.
Loud or Quiet: Both.
Timid or Flirty: Timid.
Strange or Normal: Strange.
Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic.
Over Dramatic or Easy Going: Easygoing.
Dark and Witty or Sunny and Happy: Both.
Head in the Clouds or Down to Earth: Both (people do have different moods at different times)
Risky or Safe: Safe.
Sweet or Edgy: Sweet.
Sophisticated or Laid-Back: Both.
Someone who thinks with their head or heart: Heart.
Mature or Immature: Both.
Stubborn or Easy to Persuade: Easy to Persuade.
Intelligent or Average: (average meaning not completely brainy.. Just normal) Average.
Bookworm or Party Animal (meaning would you rather have someone who would rather stay at home and chillax there or someone who always wants to go out and have a good time.): Both, but more towards party animal. Unless the bookworm means what it says up there and does not include stuck and rot at home with the company a book.

Situation Questions.
1. You really like somebody but you know you can’t be with them (whether its because your family hates them and won’t let you see them or they wouldn’t fit your lifestyle or some other realistic reason..) would you continue trying to make it work with them or would you break it off and move on?
It depends on the reason, although I think that parental objection is really too much. It's not as if parents are marrying that particular somebody, so it's your decision. I would most probably make it work with them, unless I realised that the somebody is actually a cheat...

2. Would you risk your partners happiness for your own?
No, I would most probably be risking my happiness for my partner's.

3. You’re in love with somebody but they’re in love with someone else. How would you react to that? Would you try to win them over or would you pull yourself together and move on?
Actually I think I am facing this situation, and I really don't know what I should do.. I want to give up, but I don't know how to get over the guy.
No answer.

4. Do you tend to change yourself for people? (In other words: If you’re nothing like the person you’re trying to be with would you change yourself in anyway to be with them? And no.. Im not talking about becoming a vampire so you can spend an eternity with your vampire-sweetheart.)
I hope not. I don't think you should change because of someone you like or likes you. I think love isn't like that; just be your normal self. Isn't that better?

5. Describe your dream date.
Anything simple & sweet would be a meaningful ideal dream date with you.

6. Would you rather be out and about with your partner or would you rather be stay at home.
It depends, really.

Labels: ,


4:44 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.