despndent

Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising everytime we fall. =)

LINKS / ARCHIVES

credits 2I2'08 FSC W350 aileen aiyin aizhen alfred allan audric azhar benchia boontiang carissa chaoxiang cheowyi cherlyn cheryl christine danying darius darren derek.P diyanah elycia emelia felicia.C felicia.T fiona hairul haisong hanbin haziq hughes huien huini humblepros ian.C ian.T jared jayda jeron jeslynn jiawei jiaxin jiayi.L jiayi(delia) jiaying jieyi jingyong jolene.L jonathan jordan joshua junyuan kelila kenny kristie liqing maungthet mayfan mr.boo nickson nisa noppadol pohhui qinjiang rouyi sally.C sarah sawyi shuwuen siminLeow siminLIM siying sweden tingting.T vanessa.L vivian wenhui wuying xavier xianyun xinmei yingchong yingkiat zexun zhengxin zhihan ziqi
January 2008February 2008March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008December 2008January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

This is for you.

DEAR Kristie Tiong Hui Qin,

This post is dedicated to you.

You wrote a really sweet post about your Grandpa. It was very touching, and I know your Grandpa would be touched. Sure, he is watching over you in Heaven. You care about him and he loves you too.

Tingting said the whowhos backstabbed you and you seemed as if your heart was stabbed by a knife. I didn't know what to do at that time. At first, I still didn't know and even asked you if that green pen was yours, haha. Then I realised, stunned, and I didn't know how to talk to you. Because I feared that what I said would make you feel more hurt.

But by the time you read this, I think that you'll be feeling better.

Actually, I said ,"Don't cry." But when I think again, perhaps crying it out will make you feel better:) You don't bottle them up but show your emotions and make the troubles go away.

(Happy 74th birthday, Grandpa!
I love you,
More than anything else in the whole wide world…
I wish u were here.
To see me smile, laugh, and cry.
U taught me what’s all those emotions are supposed to be for.)


What was in italic was what you said. Your Grandpa would still be able to see you cry, from Heaven. So, when the troubles are gone, don't feel sad anymore:) Your Grandpa might be worrying for you. You love him, more than anything else in the world, so you won't want to see him being worried.

I hope that you'll feel much better after reading this. You're one of the most strongest and toughest person I've known, you know that? :D

So just cheer up, and promise that I will see the vibrant, exotic and peppy KRISTIE high and hyper again on Monday, ok? ツ

LOVE, me.

Labels:


5:52 PM // Out of the darkness and into the sun.